Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Something new for me... ??

To be quite honest, I'm not sure how well I'm going to do at this blogging story but I guess I'll never know until I try. The reason I chose the pic for my blog to be the one of Hugh Jackman and myself at a wedding a while ago is because I am TOTALLY obsessed with the man. My family tease me constantly but it's ok because I know that our relationship is that special and is the type that will last. Really.. ;) So last Friday, we spotted a snake in our driveway at work. This was so exciting for me as I've never seen a snake in the wild. My brothers have had pet snakes and all that but I've never seen a 'real' snake all naturalle and not in a man-made little environment. Anyway, we didn't know what it was but we caught it - very carefully and with my heart pounding with both nerves and excitement. It turned out to be a Rinkaals which is quite dangerous and like a cobra, it hoods itself and spits venom. It doesn't look very big in the pic but it was about 50-60cm long and raised up about 20cm. Anyway, we let it out in the veld once we'd seen enough of it. Now I'm not sure if this is just a sign of my life starting to fizzle into boring around me but this little find made my week! Hope this first post didn't give you the heeby-jeebies..

9 comments:

  1. Of course it gave me the Heeby-jeebies! lol but then you know me and all things reptillian :)
    Glad to have you blogging! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, love it! I need to update mine a lil more often, but if you wanna find my writings and adventures you can look at http://hollyrharris.blogspot.com.
    Re: Snake....YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sneaky sneaky snakey.......You almost got by me.

    So glad you are blogging Kerry. I think you have the most awesome sense of humour and can't wait to read your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good start to a blog Kerry. Very brave of you. :) And just in case you did not receive my email, Hugh sent a message saying how relieved he is that your relationship is now out in the open, cos it was really starting to stress him out trying to keep it quiet..... you know how it is with those hollywood types. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. m with Candice...I'm sure Hugh is so relieved you took the plunge;) Next step is marriage!
    I'm so stoked you started a BLOG! I received your swimsuits yesterday and they are gorgeous! You are going to look so great in them. I'll keep them safe until I can give them to Nadine;)
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome pretty lady! I love being able to read all you lovely girls blogs. (I am a bit slow myself) Love the pic with Hugh, please send him my regards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday 2015 Kerry. I miss you l! ××××

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday for tomorrow Kerry. You are missed and not forgotten!

    ReplyDelete